for safeguarding web site and its users as required by the UK Data
Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998.
Use of your personal information
- No personal information is displayed online in unsecured areas
or is accessible to the general public
- We do not reveal your e-mail address or other personal
information to third parties, except to complete your booking transaction
- These third parties are not permitted to use your personal information,
sell, or rent it, for purposes other than approving your transaction
- We do not sell or rent our customer information to any outside parties.
Use of your e-mail address
- During the booking process, we ask you for information, such as
your name, telephone number, home address and e-mail address
- All customer information is solely used for processing bookings.
- We use email as our primary mechanism for communicating with
you about your booking and you will receive a confirmation
of your booking by e-mail
- We also use it to send our short guest satisfaction survey
following your stay
- In the unlikely event of a problem with your booking we will
also communicate this to you via e-mail or the telephone.